|FSMI2 (Bumiputra and Non-Bumiputra)
|Fund For Small & Medium Industries 2 (FSMI2) facility is for working capital & expansion of productive capacity (purchase of new machineries, shophouses, extension of factory etc).|
• Size of Fund: RM4.5 Billion (as per National Budget 2005).
• At Preferential rate (Please contact the Bank for details).
• Fee: 1.0% p.a. commitment fee on the unutilised portion of overdraft and revolving credit facilities.
• Minimum size of funding: RM50,000 per customer.
• Maximum size of funding: RM3.0 million per customer (Inclusive of previous approval by CGC, if any).
• Tenure of facility: Up to 3 years (from the date of first drawdown from BNM).
• Not to be used for:
a) Refinancing of existing credit facilities.
b) Purchase of shares.
c) Purchase of land and properties for investment purposes.
• Malaysian-owned company (minimum ownership of 51%) with shareholders’ funds of not exceeding RM10.0 million.
• Sole Proprietorship.
• Private Limited Companies.
• All projects that are viable in manufacturing sector (export and non-export) and services sector (refer to attach list).
• Letter of application for the facility stating
a. Type and loan amount required
b. Purpose of loan
• Certified true copy of Business Registration (Form A/B)
• Certified true copy of Form 24/44/49
• Memorandum and Article of Association
• Audited accounts for the last 3 years and the latest management account.
• Brief history and background of the company or Company Profile
• List of borrowings including leasing and hire purchase facilities
(State name of financial institutions, type of facilities, limit, balance outstanding and repayment terms and security offered)
• Latest six months' bank statement
• Feasibility study report / project write-up*
• Projected cash flow with assumptions / profit and loss account*
• Valuation Report of property*
• Sale & Purchase Agreement*
• Photocopy of contracts / Letter of Intent*
• Description and particulars of property to be charged*
• List of suppliers and customers
• Types of products produced by the company
• 6 months bank statement
• List of completed and current projects
• Photocopy of Title Deeds*
• Photocopy of Directors & Guarantor’s IC
• Any other relevant information
Note: * (If applicable)
Terms and Conditions
Collaterals may range from AmBank Fixed Deposits to landed properties such as land, shophouses, factories, etc.
Loan limit is dependent upon the size of your business, your actual business requirements, purpose of the facility as well as the financial standing and repayment capability.
Loans are subject to lending guidelines of AmBank.
Click here to view list of eligible service sectors.
Recommended Products: Industrial Hire Purchase | Project Financing-i | Property Financing-i