|For your day-to-day working capital needs, one of the most convenient and flexible forms of financing would be an Overdraft (OD) facility.|
• OD is a revolving loan which is made available to you via a current account, whereby you enjoy the flexibility to drawdown the financing required, at any time, by issuing cheques, on the condition that the OD limit is not exceeded at all times.
• A commitment fee of 1.0% p.a. is charged on the unutilized portion of the OD facility at the end of each calendar month.
• Interest on the OD facility is calculated on a daily basis based on the balance outstanding at the end of each day.
• All legally registered business entities in Malaysia.
• Landed Property
• Quoted Shares
• AmBankâ€™s Fixed Deposits
Letter of application for the facility stating :-
• The OD amount required.
• Purpose of the OD
Supporting Documents For Loan Application (where applicable)
• Certified true copy of Business Registration
• Certified true copy of Memorandum & Article of Association
• Certified true copy of Form 24, 44, 49
• Audited financial statement for the past 3 years and latest management account
• Brief history and background information of the Company and/or the Group
• List of all bank borrowings including leasing and hire purchase facilities. Details to include the type and amount of facilities enjoyed and security arrangements.
• Latest 6 months bank statements of the Company and/or the Group with other banks
• Feasibility study report / project write-up
• Projected Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account
• Projected Cashflow Statement
• Valuation Report of property offered as security
• Photocopy of Title Deeds offered as security
• Sale and Purchase Agreements, if there are no Title Deeds
• Certified true copy of Letter of Intent and/or Letter of Award and/or Contract Documents
• List of major suppliers, goods purchased and terms of trade
• List of major customers, goods sold and terms of trade
• Types of services and/or products produced / traded by the Company
• List of completed and current projects in hand
• Photocopy of directors and guarantorsâ€™ NRIC
• All other information relevant to the loan application
For us to know you better, we need the following information and documents
• Company profile
• Profile of management team and directors.
• Project / Business write-up
• Project / Business economics
• Past 3 years audited account of the Company and/or the Group
Additional documents (where applicable)
• List of completed and future projects or business plans of the Company and/or Group
• Project Feasibility Report by a registered valuer