Precautionary Measures to Contain COVID-19 Outbreak
Dear Valued Customers,
The government has announced that Movement Control Order (MCO), Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) and Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) are being enforced in targeted states or districts in Malaysia with varying effective dates.
Following this, we are pleased to inform that the following are now back to normal:
- The operating hours of our branches under RMCO:
Monday – Thursday
(East Coast branches: Sunday – Wednesday)
|9.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
||8.45 a.m. to 4.15 p.m.|
(East Coast branches: Thursday)
|9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
||8.45 a.m. to 3.45 p.m.|
- Self-Service Machines operating hours in CMCO and RMCO areas: 6.00 a.m. to 12.00 midnight daily.
- Cheque processing cut-off time in CMCO and RMCO areas: 4.00 p.m.
At the same time, please note that the following precautionary measures have been imposed with immediate effect:
- The operating hours of our branches under MCO and CMCO have been revised to 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
- Self-Service Machines operating hours in MCO areas have been revised to 6.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. daily.
- Cheque processing cut-off time in MCO areas has been revised to 2.00 p.m. Any depositing of cheques after 2.00 p.m. will be processed on the next business day.
- As a physical distancing measure, we are limiting the number of customers inside the banking hall to a maximum of between 5 to 10 customers at any one time, depending on the branch size.
- All COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedures must be strictly adhered to, such as wearing of face mask or face shield, and temperature screening.
- Registration is required where customers must scan the MySejahtera QR Code at the entrance prior to entering the branch, or register by providing their name and telephone number for our records.
- You are encouraged to perform your banking transactions via AmOnline’s web or mobile app which is available 24/7.
Click here for the full list of branches under MCO, CMCO and RMCO. Any inconvenience caused is sincerely regretted and should you have any enquiries, kindly call our Contact Centre at 03-2178 8888, operational daily from 7.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.
Thank you for banking with us.
Announcement in BM.