Temporary Closure of AmBank Berjaya Times Square Branch
Dear Valued Customers,
Please be advised that our Berjaya Times Square branch will be closed from Wednesday, 18 March 2020 to Tuesday, 31 March 2020 due to the partial closure of Berjaya Times Square Shopping Mall, which is in line with the Movement Control Order announced by the government on Monday, 16 March 2020.
The branch will reopen for business on Wednesday, 1 April 2020 or until further directive from the government.
In view of this, you may conduct your banking transactions via the following alternatives for your convenience:
- You may access your account(s) information via AmOnline, our Internet banking platform, anytime, anywhere.
- You may proceed to conduct your banking transactions at the following branches located nearby:
- AmBank Pudu Jalan Pasar, No. 48, Jalan Pasar, Off Jalan Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
- AmBank Medan Pasar, Ground Floor, Wisma Maran, No. 28, Medan Pasar, 50050 Kuala Lumpur
- AmBank Taman Maluri, No. 1, Jalan Jejaka 2, Taman Maluri, Off Jalan Cheras, 56100 Kuala Lumpur
- AmBank Jalan Raja Chulan, Ground Floor, Bangunan AmBank Group, No. 55, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
- AmBank Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, Level 1, Menara AmBank, No. 8, Jalan Yap Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
- AmBank Self-Service Machines at 7-Eleven Changkat Bukit Bintang.
- Kindly refer to https://www.ambankgroup.com for the full list of AmBank branches.
Should you have any queries, kindly call your current branch or our 24-hour Contact Centre at 03-2178 8888. Any inconvenience caused is sincerely regretted.
Thank you for banking with us.
Announcement in BM.