The Customer Service Charter sets out our commitment towards delivering a high standard of customer service to our customers. It outlines the type of service we aim to provide, how to contact us and give us feedback, particularly if anything goes wrong and how you can assist us to better serve you.
We will continuously work towards improving the standards of our service and our Bank’s relationship with you will be guided by the following key principles:
- All our products and services comply with the relevant laws and regulations of Malaysia.
- We will explain and help you understand the financial benefits of our products and services that you are interested in, how they work and the risks involved.
- We will act fairly and reasonably towards you in a consistent and ethical manner.
- We will establish a clear set of procedures to ensure any dispute will be resolved fairly and quickly. For more details on our complaint procedure, please visit www.ambankgroup.com. We will tell you how to lodge a complaint as well as our procedures in handling them fairly and quickly.
- We will treat all your personal information as private and confidential and ensure the safety and security of the usage of your information.
- We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes if you inform us beforehand.
- We will comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 at all times.
We will co-operate as an industry so that you enjoy a secure and reliable banking as well as payment systems you can trust.
- We will provide you with clear, relevant and timely information to help you make an informed decision about our products and services. Where applicable, a set of Terms and Conditions relating to each banking product or service will be made available to you with all the fees, charges, penalties and relevant interest rates, your liabilities and obligations in the use of a specific banking product or service.
- We will inform you, through various channels (eg over the internet, telephone or at our branches) of available products and services. You can contact your Bank for information or provide feedback through these channels.
If you have enquiries, concerns or comments please call, write, e-mail or fax us at:-
Bank’s Name : AmBank (M) Berhad
Address : PO Box 12617 GPO Kuala Lumpur 50784 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : 03-2178 8888
Fax : 03-2171 3171
E-mail : email@example.com
Call ABMConnect : 1-300-88-9980 (toll free number) or Log on to eABMConnect
The Association of Banks in Malaysia
34th Floor, UBN Tower
10 Jalan P Ramlee
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Fax : 03-2078 8004