[UPDATED] Operating Hours and Precautionary Measures in line with National Recovery Plan
Dear Valued Customers,
Please note that our operation hours are back to normal:
||Branches in Peninsular Malaysia
||Branches in Sabah & Sarawak|
(Sunday-Wednesday for East Coast)
9.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
|8.45 a.m. to 4.15 p.m.|
(Thursday for East Coast)
9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
|8.45 a.m. to 3.45 p.m.|
|6.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.|
|Cheque Processing Cut-Off Time
||4.00 p.m. |
At the same time, please note that the following precautionary measures have been imposed with immediate effect:
- As a physical distancing measure, we are limiting the number of customers inside the banking hall to a maximum of of between 5 to 10 customers at any one time, depending on the branch size.
- All COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedures must be strictly adhered to, such as wearing of face mask or face shield, and temperature screening.
- Registration is required where customers must scan the MySejahtera QR Code at the entrance prior to entering the branch, or register by providing their name and telephone number for our records.
- Our branches are temporarily operating with limited manpower. This may potentially delay our service for you.
- You are encouraged to perform your banking transactions via AmOnline’s web or mobile app which is available 24/7.
Any inconvenience caused is sincerely regretted and should you have any enquiries, kindly call our Contact Centre at 03-2178 8888, operational daily from 7.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.
Thank you for banking with us.
Announcement in BM.