At AmBank Group, conducting an effective two-way communication is essential in maintaining good relations with our key stakeholders. The purpose of Investor Relations and our website is to ensure that correct and adequate information about AmBank Group is made available to all our shareholders, investment community, regulators, and rating agencies simultaneously, regularly and consistently.
|AmBank Group Snapshot
- Total Assets RM134.8 billion
- Shareholders' Equity RM16.0 billion
- Profit after Tax and non-controlling interests RM1,324.6 million (FY2017)
- Earnings Per Share 44.1 sen - basic (FY2017)
- 766 ATMs and 175 branch offices nationwide at present
- Staff strength of ~11,000
Unless otherwise stated, all figures are accurate as at 31 March 2017
30 June 2017
The 26th Annual General Meeting of AMMB Holdings Berhad will be held at the Grand Ballroom, First Floor, Sime Darby Convention Centre, 1A Jalan Bukit Kiara 1, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in Monday 31 July 2017 at 10.00 a.m.
31 May 2017
AmBank Group FY2017 Results Announcement
22 May 2017
Mr Jamie Ling has been appointed as Group Chief Financial Officer of AmBank Group effective 1 June 2017.
22 August 2016
AMMB Holdings Berhad 25th Annual General Meeting