At AmBank Group, conducting an effective two-way communication is essential in maintaining good relations with our key stakeholders. The purpose of Investor Relations and our website is to ensure that correct and adequate information about AmBank Group is made available to all our shareholders, investment community, regulators, and rating agencies simultaneously, regularly and consistently.
|AmBank Group Snapshot
- Total Assets RM158.8 billion
- Shareholders' Equity RM17.7 billion
- Profit after Tax and non-controlling interests RM1,505.3 million (FY2019)
- Earnings Per Share 50.03 sen - basic (FY2019)
- 759 ATMs and 170 branch offices nationwide at present
- Staff strength of circa 9,400 employees
Unless otherwise stated, all figures are accurate as at 31 March 2019
28 June 2019
AmBank Group 28th Annual General Meeting
28 May 2019
AmBank Group FY19 Results Announcement - Analyst Briefing
19 December 2018
RAM Ratings has upgraded AMMB Holdings Berhad's corporate credit ratings to AA2/Stable/P1, reflecting the Group's debt-free status at the holding company level following the completion of a debt restructuring exercise.